Jan 17, 2010

How to add additional adsense on your blog

You might have been looking for a solution how to add more adsense on your blogger blog site, Wordpress, Forum or any other type of publishing platform to boost your earnings. If you noticed that Adsense allows three (3) up to 4 Adsense Ads to be put on your blog and if you try to add another it may not display or will result to an empty space. I looked and search on the internet for a solution but found nothing so I experimented and to my surprise it worked. There are limitations though as the result will look the same as the other Ads (I am talking about the format).

Alright so here's how to do the thing:

I am assuming you already have 3 to 4 Adsense displaying on your blog.

To be able to add more all you need to do is copy the same code as what you already have on your blog. Here's a slight concern though they will look the same as what you already have on your blog (the format) so if you want another format this wont work!!!

Example:

Click Here to see the image. And here is an example of a blog showing five (5) Adsense Ads at the same time.

As you can see I just copied the same code and put it anywhere I want on my blog that's how simple how to add more Adsense on your blog.

Responses:

noob on blog said on January 17, 2010 at 6:19 AM

Hi this is a brilliant guide thanks a lot
now I can earn more...

Share your thoughts below: